Download as PDF: Call for Consultant (M&E Tool & Training Guide)
Submit your proposals by July 10, 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc’ing email@example.com
Global Action for Trans Equality (GATE) is leading a global project on strengthening peer-based and community led networks of trans populations. The aim is to build capacity and support regional and country-based constituencies to more effectively engage in, and contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of Global Fund grants and programs.
The specific objectives include:
- Strengthening HIV key population networks with global reach, to support their country level constituencies to effectively engage in Global Fund-related processes during the whole grant cycle;
- Developing the capacity of marginalized and criminalized networks and communities to effectively and safely engage in all Global Fund-related processes;
- Strengthening of key and vulnerable populations for HIV capacity to advocate for increased investment in rights-based and community responsive programs, as well as effective community led. Human right and gender related programming within Global Fund grants.
Under these areas, the project is also intended to focus on strengthening local capacity; especially in support of trans people in their regional and country-based constituencies to more effectively engage in, and contribute to, the development, implementation and oversight of Global Fund supported programs.
The consultant must have in depth understanding of the trans communities, their work, challenges and on the work of the Global Fund and Global Fund country processes.
The consultant should have strong expertise in conducting evaluations alongside expertise in the following thematic concepts:
- Expertise and experience in the development of tools
- Expertise and experience in the development of training guides and curriculums
- Evaluation experience preferably on the Global Fund projects
- Sustainable community development in HIV, TB and Malaria
- Knowledge of Cross-cutting themes of: Human rights and gender equality
The consultant should have the ability to speak and write English and Spanish.
Scope of Assignment
The assignment is for a period of 15 working days. The consultant is to submit a chronogram of activities and dates of delivery of products by July 20th, with the final deliverables to be submitted by August 10th 2018.
- Work plan
- Chronogram (Gantt Chart)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Tool
- Training Guide
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by July 10, 2018. GATE will select the consultant based on proposals from interested parties.
- Applications to be submitted to Erika Castellanos at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Karen Bennett at email@example.com with email subject:
Ref 20178973: Application for Consultancy to develop M&E tool and training guide.
All applications should include the following:
- An expression of interest (including overall budget & consultancy fees)
- A detailed work plan
- Your Curriculum Vitae/Resume