We encourage applications from trans, gender diverse and intersex people, Black, indigenous and Latine people and people of color, D/deaf and disabled people, people from a migrant background, and sex workers.
|Application Deadline||31 January 2023|
|Location:||Home-based / Remote|
GATE eLearning Institute provides open-access courses designed to provide capacity-building training for trans, gender diverse and intersex organizations across the globe. The aim of this platform is to increase the capacity of trans, gender diverse and intersex organizations and activists to effectively engage in organizational development and movement building.
GATE is seeking a consultant with experience and expertise in running a Moodle Cloud platform to test the platform courses from a perspective of ensuring that the eLearning service is working effectively.
NOTE: This is NOT an academic review of the course content, but rather a test of the platform itself, from a navigational and course completion perspective.
Scope of work
The consultant will be required to do the following:
- Test the eLearning platform from the perspective of a student participant, including all 6 trainings, to ensure that it works effectively
- Note any issues and present a brief report of those issues, along with proposed solutions to GATE Communications Manager
- Fix any technical or other issues regarding navigation of the MoodleCloud platform and online courses as agreed with GATE Communications Manager
- Propose a simple structure to be applied to future training to streamline platform content
- Experience with setting up and/or running a MoodleCloud online learning platform, and fixing technical issues
- Experience reviewing online eLearning platforms for navigational and implementation effectiveness
GATE will select the consultant based on proposals from interested applicants. Submit the following to the email listed below with the suggested subject line by 31 January 2023:
Email: to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Surname – MoodleCloud Consultant (e.g. Aziz – MoodleCloud Consultant)
- Cover letter, including project proposal and expected remuneration
- Curriculum Vitae, including name and contact details of two references
GATE is an international organization working on gender identity, gender expressions and sex characteristics. It was founded in 2009, and it is registered in New York (USA). GATE’s work is divided into 3 areas: Human Rights, Health and Movement Building.