Intersex people face persistent and disproportionate challenges regarding their wellbeing, including physical and mental health. To call attention to this situation, GATE is hosting a webinar focused on highlighting challenges, recommendations and priorities regarding the mental health of intersex people.
We are organizing a discussion focusing on the impact of human rights violations on intersex people and their mental health.
Date and time: 10 October 2022, 3PM CEST
- Irene Kuzemko, OII Europe
- Adeline Berry, Intersex Ireland
- Katharine Dalke, Penn State College
- Hiker Chiu, Intersex Asia
- Eli Rubashkyn, ILGA World