To encourage participation of trans and gender diverse people at AIDS 2022 Conference, GATE is hosting a webinar to discuss the different ways our communities will be present at the Conference!
This webinar is taking place, 9am EDT/ 3pm CEST
This webinar informs AIDS 2022 participants about the various program points with a focus on content inclusive of trans and gender diverse (TGD) people and to highlight the sessions targeted at our community. The panelists will explain the different ways of navigating the conference program and opportunities to engage with (other) trans and gender diverse conference participants.
- Ariane Brusselmans, Director of Conferences, International AIDS Society
- JoAnne Keatley, Board Chair, IRGT
- Jennifer Sherwood, Public Policy Manager, amFAR
- Naomhán O’Connor, Communications Manager, GATE
- Max Appenroth, Research & Community Sexual Health Officer, GATE